Sunday, April 8, 2012

Writing Marathon


Here I begin to post another one.





I love Green,Blue, Red, Pink, Violet, Black and Grey. I like to choose a different colour each day based on my mood. Well if asked 'a colour for life time' I rather like to have 'Green' on me. Green to me is defined as a calm, elegant and a resilient colour. It has an underlying power that calmly yet strongly projects its intentions and justifies its deeds. I am not sure if this is me or this is how I like to be. But how nice would it be..if every colour really had personified traits..and wearing them would really change one's traits!

What is your T-shirt colour and why?

2 comments:

Aparna said...

Such an interesting and yet a simple post! My taste for colors is never constant and changes from time to time. But there are a few colors that I enjoy the most.

Asparagus green, is the shade I love the most...it's SO fresh and lively !! Another all-time favorite is Teal...i'd say it is a mix of both serenity and richness !! And a few tints of yellow too...i should be saying Gloden brown !! I LOVE COLORS !! :)

Sruthi said...

well i have different color preference for different moods n dresses...
something thats pleasant always is green n blue.

i dont know for some reason i am always drawn to grey...dont know whats so grt abt it but yeh tats my t-shirt clr. do u know what grey represents..may be its just a personality trait

as i am commenting, i checked and this is what grey represents: Silver/Grey symbolizes security, reliability, intelligence, staid, modesty, maturity, conservative, old age, sadness, and boring. ;)